I have chosen to keep the base the colour of my natural skin tone,
everywhere else apart from around the eye area, where I would like to use a
white base and blend it out into the other base colour. I first applied Illamasqua’s
White Rich Liquid Foundation around the eyes first, then used a Foundation from out Kryolan Foundation Palette that matches my skin tone, making sure the two colours were blended, but making sure that you can also still see the definition between the two colours. I then powdered the skin with Illamasqua's Translucent Powder.
I decided to keep the blush very simple, applying a subtle baby pink flush of colour to the cheeks using Illamasqua’s Tremble Blush.
To create the green eye look, I used a simple wash of green shadow from our Screenface palette on the lids and on the bottom lash line to pull the eye look together. I want the mascara to be very minimal, so just applied a thin coating to the top and bottom lashes.
To create the decoration above the brows, I used a stencil, placing this just above the brow, I then brushed over a red shadow from one of my own palettes, making sure the decoration goes all the way from the beginning of the brow to the hairline.
I decided to keep the blush very simple, applying a subtle baby pink flush of colour to the cheeks using Illamasqua’s Tremble Blush.
To create the green eye look, I used a simple wash of green shadow from our Screenface palette on the lids and on the bottom lash line to pull the eye look together. I want the mascara to be very minimal, so just applied a thin coating to the top and bottom lashes.
To create the decoration above the brows, I used a stencil, placing this just above the brow, I then brushed over a red shadow from one of my own palettes, making sure the decoration goes all the way from the beginning of the brow to the hairline.
To complete the look, I created a plum and red ombre lip. First I lined the lips with Mac’s Red Lip Pencil. To create the plum shade, I mixed Red Lip Mix and a tiny amount of Black Lip Mix, mix these together to make the Plum Shade for the outside of the lips, add plain Red Lip Mix to the centre of the lips. Make sure the two colours are blended into each other.
![]() |
| The Ombre Lip |
![]() |
| Decoration above the Brows |
![]() |
| Full Look |



No comments:
Post a Comment